12th February 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(Power System & Automation) in GITAM-Vishakapatnam?

Hello everyone, I want to do MTech(Power System & Automation) from GITAM-Vishakapatnam. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

17th February 2019, 06:28 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Power System & Automation) in GITAM-Vishakapatnam?

Eligibility to study MTech(Power System & Automation) in GITAM-Vishakapatnam ate as follows.

You must have completed B.E./B.Tech./AMIE degree in EEE or its equivalent branch with at least 60% aggregate marks and above from any recognized university.

You must have qualified GITAM Admission Test (GAT-PGT).

Candidates having a valid score in GATE are exempted from GITAM Admission Test (GAT-PGT).

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.gitam.edu/course/post-graduate-programs/61/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?