25th August 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

BE lateral entry student can attempt MBA entrance exams? Eligibility for MBA in Finance?

sir,i'm a lateral entry student from b.e. can i eligible to attempt mba entrances.for example cat, gmat? Also tell me the eligiblity for mba entrance

5th December 2014, 08:16 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: BE lateral entry student can attempt MBA entrance exams? Eligibility for MBA in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i'm a lateral entry student from b.e. can i eligible to attempt mba entrances.for example cat, gmat? Also tell me the eligiblity for mba entrance
Yes, of course you are eligible for MBA entrance exams. But, you must complete B.E course with the required percentage of marks to be eligible for CAT, GMAT and other MBA entrance exams. Graduation is the basic qualification required to apply for MBA entrance exams.

-Common Admission Test (CAT)
-Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
-Banasthali Vidyapeeth Entrance Exam
-IGNOU MBA Entrance Exam
-Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

-> Applicants must have a graduate degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.

-> Those applicants who belong to SC/ST/PWD are required to pass only 45% marks at the Graduate Level.

-> Final year applicants of graduation program can also eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?