23rd February 2021, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Business Management in Pragnya Institute of Management and Information Technology Pune

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Pragnya Institute of Management and Information Technology Pune for studying PG Diploma in Business Management course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college?

26th February 2021, 10:51 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Business Management in Pragnya Institute of Management and Information Technology Pune

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Business Management in Pragnya Institute of Management and Information Technology Pune is;

You must have completed Graduation with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

You can get admission directly on the basis of Graduation score also.
27th February 2021, 12:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Business Management in Pragnya Institute of Management and Information Technology Pune

The eligibility to study a PG Diploma in Business Management at Pragnya Institute of Management and Information Technology Pune is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. There is no specific age limit to apply for this course. Admission selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in graduation.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.pragnyacollege.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?