23rd February 2021, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PG Diploma in Business Management in Pragnya Institute of Management and Information Technology Pune? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Pragnya Institute of Management and Information Technology Pune for PG Diploma in Business Management? I am interested in doing this PG Diploma course in this college. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

26th February 2021, 10:50 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PG Diploma in Business Management in Pragnya Institute of Management and Information Technology Pune? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study PG Diploma in Business Management in Pragnya Institute of Management and Information Technology Pune is;

You can get admission through XAT or equivalent exam.

You must have secured minimum passing marks in exam to get admission.
27th February 2021, 12:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PG Diploma in Business Management in Pragnya Institute of Management and Information Technology Pune? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination available to study a PG Diploma in Business Management at Pragnya Institute of Management and Information Technology Pune. Admission selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in graduation. The cutoff percentage is finalized by the institute.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.pragnyacollege.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?