24th November 2018, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Patiala Aviation Club?

Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Patiala Aviation Club for MBA(Aviation Management) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam as soon as possible. Thank you!

7th February 2022, 10:24 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Patiala Aviation Club?

There is no entrance exam available to study MBA in Aviation Management at Patiala Aviation Club
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?