29th May 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies) in Patiala Aviation Club?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc(Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies) from Patiala Aviation Club. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BSc(Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies) in Patiala Aviation Club?
  2. Admission procedure to study BSc(Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies) in Patiala Aviation Club?
  3. How many BSc(Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies) Arts seats are available in Patiala Aviation Club?
  4. Fee expenses of BSc(Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies) in Patiala Aviation Club?
  5. Scored 53% in 12th : Colleges in India where I can apply for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to became a Pilot after completing 12th? Entrance exam and institutions for it?
  7. What is the minimum fees for dong CPL course? Is there any scholarship available?
  8. All India Entrance Exam to study B.Sc Aviation course? Eligibility and requirements for it? Can I join The Bombay Flying club?
  9. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  10. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  11. Which courses are available for Aviation studies and what are their requirements?
  12. Which college among Amrita and Hindustan is better for doing Aerospace Engineering?
  13. How to become an Aviation Pilot after passing 12th?
  14. CPL Training institutes in India?
  15. Is it mandatory to get above 90% marks in 12th to become a pilot in future?
  16. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala? -- [New]
  17. How can I study to become Pilot in Abroad? With 60%-70% is it possible to become a Pilot?
  18. How to become a Pilot after studying Management in 11th standard?
29th April 2023, 12:14 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies) in Patiala Aviation Club?

Yes, entrance exam is available to study BSc (Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies)at Patiala Aviation Club.

Candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?