15th January 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Infrastructure Management) in Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development?

I want to join Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development for studying MBA(Infrastructure Management). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

24th January 2019, 05:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Infrastructure Management) in Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development for studying MBA(Infrastructure Management). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

All the candidates have to appear and qualify the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) for the admission to study MBA – Infrastructure Development and Management in the Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development. Based on the SNAP score, shortlisted candidates have to appear for the Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Exercise and Personal Interaction for the admission to study MBA – Infrastructure Development and Management in the Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?