9th June 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MCom in Accounting & Finance in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  2. Course structure of MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  3. Fee expenses of MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  4. Entrance exam available to study BMS in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  5. Top 5 institutes in Mumbai for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Entrance exam available to study BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?
  7. Which will be the best Commerce combination in 11th if my aim is to do MBA in Finance?
  8. Am I eligible to do B.Com or BMS if I have completed 12th with accounts major?
  9. Entrance exams available to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?
  11. Cut off and fees of BUMS colleges Mumbai?
  12. Details of pursuing PhD in Economics after M.Com in Banking & Finance?
  13. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Business Economics) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce? -- [New]
  14. List of BMS colleges in Mumbai and Pune?
  15. What should I study next after completion of PUC exams in commerce stream?
  16. Minimum percentage required for B.Com in 12th standard? Will I get admission by securing 1st division?
  17. Eligibility to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics for MPhil(Economics) student?
  18. Which colleges offer 2 years BBA degree in Mumbai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?