27th February 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MD(Paediatrics Homoeopathic) in Homoeopathy University, Jaipur?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MD(Paediatrics Homoeopathic) course in Homoeopathy University, Jaipur? I want to join this college for MD(Paediatrics Homoeopathic) course. Kindly tell me asap.

2nd March 2019, 03:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MD(Paediatrics Homoeopathic) in Homoeopathy University, Jaipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MD(Paediatrics Homoeopathic) course in Homoeopathy University, Jaipur? I want to join this college for MD(Paediatrics Homoeopathic) course. Kindly tell me asap.

Admission to the Doctor of Medicine (Paediatrics Homeopathic) is done on the basis of marks obtained in the All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) in Homeopathy University, Jaipur. Those who have passed Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) course can apply for the admission to study Doctor of Medicine (Paediatrics Homeopathic) in Homeopathy University, Jaipur. Candidates are admitted to the Doctor of Medicine (Paediatrics Homeopathic) in Homeopathy University, Jaipur through counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?