27th February 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MD(Paediatrics Homoeopathic) course in Homoeopathy University, Jaipur?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MD(Paediatrics Homoeopathic) in Homoeopathy University, Jaipur can I know about the seats which are available in Homoeopathy University, Jaipur for MD(Paediatrics Homoeopathic) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

2nd March 2019, 03:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MD(Paediatrics Homoeopathic) course in Homoeopathy University, Jaipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study MD(Paediatrics Homoeopathic) in Homoeopathy University, Jaipur can I know about the seats which are available in Homoeopathy University, Jaipur for MD(Paediatrics Homoeopathic) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

There are 4 (MD) Doctor of Medicine (Paediatrics Homeopathic) seats available in Homeopathy University, Jaipur. Students who have completed Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS), are eligible to study the Doctor of Medicine (Paediatrics Homeopathic). Duration of the Doctor of Medicine (Paediatrics Homeopathic) is three years in Homeopathy University, Jaipur. Details are available at the Homeopathy University, Jaipur website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?