8th December 2018, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in NIET-Coimbatore?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in ME(Aeronautical Engineering) course in NIET-Coimbatore? I want to join this college for ME(Aeronautical Engineering) course. Kindly tell me asap.

12th December 2018, 05:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in NIET-Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in ME(Aeronautical Engineering) course in NIET-Coimbatore? I want to join this college for ME(Aeronautical Engineering) course. Kindly tell me asap.

Candidates have to appear for the TANCET entrance examination for the admission to study ME (Aeronautical Engineering) in NIET-Coimbatore. Interested candidates can contact the college Admission Center for exact details about the entrance examination and admission. Those candidates who have passed BE/BTech in the relevant stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study the ME (Aeronautical Engineering) in NIET-Coimbatore. The NIET-Coimbatore website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?