8th December 2018, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for ME(Aeronautical Engineering) course in NIET-Coimbatore?

Dear friends, I am interested to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in NIET-Coimbatore. So, can I know about the seats which are available in College of Basic Sciences, Palampur for ME(Aeronautical Engineering) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

12th December 2018, 05:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for ME(Aeronautical Engineering) course in NIET-Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in NIET-Coimbatore. So, can I know about the seats which are available in College of Basic Sciences, Palampur for ME(Aeronautical Engineering) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

There are 24 ME (Aeronautical Engineering) seats available in Nehru Institute of Engineering Technology (NIET), Coimbatore. Candidates who have passed BE or BTech in the concerned discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study the ME (Aeronautical Engineering) in NIET-Coimbatore. Candidates are admitted to the ME (Aeronautical Engineering) course on the basis of their performance in the TANCET. Candidates have to contact the Admission Center for exact details on the same. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?