17th November 2018, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in UIET-Chandigarh?

Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in UIET-Chandigarh for ME(Computer Science and Engineering) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam as soon as possible. Thank you!

24th November 2018, 03:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in UIET-Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in UIET-Chandigarh for ME(Computer Science and Engineering) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam as soon as possible. Thank you!

Candidates have to appear for the GATE examination for the admission to study ME in Computer Science and Engineering in the UIET-Chandigarh. Candidates who have passed BE or BTech or equivalent degree in the respective discipline with at least 60% marks in the aggregate from a recognized university are eligible to study ME in Computer Science and Engineering in the UIET-Chandigarh. Duration of the ME in Computer Science and Engineering course in the UIET is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?