15th November 2018, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in BSc to study MSc(Applied Microbiology) in Banaras Hindu University?

Hi, I just want to know that what is the minimum percentage of marks required in BSc for getting admission in MSc(Applied Microbiology) course in Banaras Hindu University? I want to study this MSc course in this university. So, please let me know immediately.

22nd November 2018, 08:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in BSc to study MSc(Applied Microbiology) in Banaras Hindu University?

In order to study MSc(Applied Microbiology) in Banaras Hindu University, you should have passed BSc (Honors)/B.Sc with any two subjects that is: Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Industrial Microbiology, Life Science and Environmental Sciences from any recognized university.

You must have secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate in your graduation.
24th November 2018, 05:59 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in BSc to study MSc(Applied Microbiology) in Banaras Hindu University?

For admission in BHU ( Banaras Hindu University ) to pursue M.Sc in Applied Microbiology, the minimum education required is B.Sc/B.Sc(Hons.) degree with two of the following subjects: Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Industrial Microbiology, Life Science, Environmental Sciences with at least 50% marks overall from a recognized university. Further, for OBC and PC candidates, there will be a relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in minimum eligibility requirements in comparison to general candidates.

In case you satisfy the above educational qualification, then you need to appear and qualify BHU PET ( Postgraduate Entrance Test ) held once every year.

For more details and updates regarding BHU PET, you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?