16th August 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MFA(Painting Applied Art Sculpture) in Noida International University?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MFA(Painting Applied Art Sculpture) course in Noida International University? I want to join this college for MFA(Painting Applied Art Sculpture) course. Kindly tell me asap.

15th September 2018, 10:31 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Entrance exam available to study MFA(Painting Applied Art Sculpture) in Noida International University?

Hi there!

There is no such entrance exam conducted by the college for this course.
Based on the graduation marks and application received, the admission is allotted.

Hope this helps
20th September 2018, 12:52 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MFA(Painting Applied Art Sculpture) in Noida International University?

There are no entrance exam available to study MFA(Painting Applied Art Sculpture) in Noida International University. Candidates are admitted into
MFA(Painting Applied Art Sculpture) program on the performance of group discussion and personal interview conducted by the university. Candidates must have passed BFA degree with minimum 45% of marks from a recognized university to be eligible to pursue same course in Noida International University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?