16th August 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of ME(Urban and Transportation) offered in Vinayaka Mission Research Foundation, Salem?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of ME(Urban and Transportation) course of Vinayaka Mission Research Foundation, Salem. I want to study my ME in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

19th September 2018, 11:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of ME(Urban and Transportation) offered in Vinayaka Mission Research Foundation, Salem?

ME(Urban and Transportation) offered in Vinayaka Mission Research Foundation, Salem is course duration of 2 years in full time mode and 3 years in part time mode. Tuition fee for this course is around Rs 60,000/. per annum.
For full time program candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering & Technology or equivalent in the relevant field from any recognized university and secured at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination to be eligible.
For part time program candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering & Technology or equivalent in the relevant field from any recognized university and must have minimum of 2 years full time work experience in a registered firm/ Company/Industry/Educational and/ Government, Autonomous Organizations in the relevant fields to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?