22nd August 2018, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Computer Applications) in Jodhpur National University?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Jodhpur National University for MPhil(Computer Applications)? I want to secure admission for Post Graduation with this specialization in this college.

23rd August 2018, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Computer Applications) in Jodhpur National University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Jodhpur National University for MPhil(Computer Applications)? I want to secure admission for Post Graduation with this specialization in this college.

Eligible students have to appear for an Entrance Test conducted by the Jodhpur National University for the admission to study MPhil (Computer Application). Those students who have passed MSc / MCA / MTech in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics or Computational Sciences have a minimum of three papers in Computer Science / Information Technology in the qualifying examination with at least 55% marks are eligible to study MPhil (Computer Application) at Jodhpur National University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?