10th October 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying M.A.(Convergent Journalism)?

I am interested to study M.A. in Convergent Journalism. But I don't know anything about this course. Can I know about the benefits of doing this course?

11th October 2016, 11:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying M.A.(Convergent Journalism)?

M.A. Convergent Journalism is a 2 years long postgraduate mass communication course. Here are the benefits of studying this course:

> Candidates who wants to explore their career as a skilled and trained journalist can pursue this course.

> After successful completion of this course you can opt for further studies and can can get employed as a teacher/lecturer in schools/colleges/universities.

> You can get employed in the field of multimedia for writing news and other articles.

> You can also get employed in firms like films/TV, Journalism, editing, direction, film making, production etc.
12th October 2016, 08:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Career Opportunities after M.A in Convergent Journalism Course:

The basic educational qualification required to do this course is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor degree in 10+2+3 pattern from a recognized university.

The duration of this M.A in Convergent Journalism lasts for about 2 years and that can be done after completion of Graduation. You may find employment opportunities in several fields which include Script writing, Publishing department, Journalism Department, Editing, Production department, TV and Films, Public Relations department and Film making departments as a Reporter, Copy Writer, Producers, Editors, Anchors, Visual Reporters and Professors in Journalism colleges/ institutions.

You may be dealt with concepts like Mass Communication Theory, Television Journalism, Broadcast production, Online Reporting, Mass Media Law and Ethics, Print Journalism, Radio Journalism, Convergent Media Project and Development Journalism.
22nd August 2018, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to travel then i can do convergent journalism. It is good for travel lovers or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?