12th April 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fashion Designing) in Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to join Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology for studying MSc(Fashion Designing). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this institute? Please tell me asap.

23rd April 2019, 04:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fashion Designing) in Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology for studying MSc(Fashion Designing). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this institute? Please tell me asap.

As per the available details, there is no entrance examination available to study MSc Fashion Technology at the Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology. Candidates who have passed the bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university are eligible to study the MSc Fashion Technology course at the Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology. Duration of the MSc Fashion Technology course is two years. Candidates have to contact the Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology for exact details. Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology website link is given Click Here
23rd April 2019, 08:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fashion Designing) in Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology?

You can directly apply for the MSc in Fashion designing at Delhi Institute of fashion Technology. You must have completed the graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.

Some University/Institutes take an entrance test which is a combination of:-

General Aptitude Test
Creative Ability Test
Comprehension of English

I am also giving you the website link of Institute, it is www.diftindia.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?