27th May 2018, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fashion Designing) in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MSc(Fashion Designing) course in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology? I want to join this college for MSc(Fashion Designing) course. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to be taken after tenth to join Fashion Designing course? Names of institutions for it?
  2. Scholarships available to study MSc(Fashion Designing) in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology?
  3. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  4. How to apply for Fashion Designing course having 60 percent in 12th?
  5. Detailed information about different types of Fashion Designing courses
  6. Admission procedure to study MSc(Fashion Designing) in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology?
  7. Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it
  8. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  9. What is the scope after doing diploma in FD?
  10. How many seats are available for MSc(Fashion Designing) course in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology?
  11. Which stream should I choose after 10th to be a Fashion Designer from NIFT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which campus I will get after taking 1677 rank in NIFT general category?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Fashion Designing) in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology?
  14. Is maths subject important for fashion designing?
  15. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  16. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  17. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to become an air hostess after completion of 10th standard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?