12th October 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fashion Technology) in Pune Institute of Applied Technology?

Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Pune Institute of Applied Technology for MSc(Fashion Technology) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th February 2022, 03:37 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fashion Technology) in Pune Institute of Applied Technology?

No, entrance exam is available to study MSc Fashion Technology at Pune Institute of Applied Technology.

Qualification required for MSc Fashion Technology is, candidates must have a graduation degree in BSc Fashion Technology.
15th February 2022, 06:18 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fashion Technology) in Pune Institute of Applied Technology?

No,there is no entrance exam to study MSc Fashion Technology at Pune Institute of Applied Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?