13th June 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Physics) in SV National Institute of Technology?

Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in the field of Applied Physics from SV National Institute of Technology. So, I just want to know that what entrance exam I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

15th June 2018, 09:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Physics) in SV National Institute of Technology?

Entrance Examination available to pursue PhD in Applied Physics in SV National Institute of Technology:

Yes, there is a criteria or entrance examination in which you have to appear in to pursue this PhD in Applied Physics course in SV National Institute of Technology.

>> The basic educational qualification required is Master's Degree in Engineering or Technology or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks.

>> Or Master's Degree in Humanities or Science or Management with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

>> And preference will be given to GATE or NET or any national level competitive examination qualified candidates.

Click here for Official Notification
15th June 2018, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Physics) in SV National Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in the field of Applied Physics from SV National Institute of Technology. So, I just want to know that what entrance exam I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates have to appear for a written test and interview to study PhD Applied Physics at SV National Institute of Technology. However, preference will be given to GATE/NET/any National Level Competitive Examination qualified candidates. Candidates with a master’s degree in physics with at least 55% marks in all semesters/years at master degree level are eligible to apply for the PhD Applied Physics at SV National Institute of Technology. Candidates can find the details in the SV National Institute of Technology website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?