10th March 2022, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in Parshwanath Doddanavar Bharatesh College of Nursing?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MSc(Maternity Nursing) course in Parshwanath Doddanavar Bharatesh College of Nursing? I want to join this college for MSc(Maternity Nursing) course. Kindly tell me asap.

11th March 2022, 11:40 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in Parshwanath Doddanavar Bharatesh College of Nursing?

No, entrance exam is available to study MSc Maternity Nursing at Parshwanath Doddanavar Bharatesh College of Nursing.

Qualification required for MSc Maternity Nursing is, candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.
12th March 2022, 09:14 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in Parshwanath Doddanavar Bharatesh College of Nursing?

There is no entrance exam available to study MSc Maternity Nursing at Parshwanath Doddanavar Bharatesh College of Nursing.
12th March 2022, 09:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

In order to be eligible for the course, candidate must have bachelor's degree in science with minimum 45% marks from a recognised university.

Candidates need to appear for entrance exam national/state/ university level.
Some entrance exam are
IIT JAM
KSET
HP SET
APSET

Candidate should be medically fit and they need to submit a medical fitness certificate from a recognised physician.
14th March 2022, 09:02 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in Parshwanath Doddanavar Bharatesh College of Nursing?

The entrance exam to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in Parshwanath Doddanavar Bharatesh College of Nursing is conducted by the university itself. The candidate can apply for the entrance exam online on the website of the college. The duration of the course is 2 years.
15th March 2022, 01:42 AM
Msdhoni02

There is an entrance test that is conducted by the university itself to give admission to the students in Parshwanath Doddanvar Bharatesh College of Nursing.

Indian Institute of Technology – Joint Admission Test (IIT JAM 2021) Indira Gandhi National Open University Entrance Exam (IGNOU 2021) University of Pune Entrance Exam. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Entrance Exam (IPU CET 2021).
15th March 2022, 09:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance examination available to study MSc in Maternity Nursing at Parshwanath Doddanavar Bharatesh College of Nursing. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BSc Nursing with a minimum score of 55% marks with 1 year of work experience and should be a registered Nurse and Midwife.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.pdbcn.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?