29th June 2019, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

2nd July 2019, 03:49 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology?

You can attempt any of the below mentioned entrance examination to get admission in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology to pursue M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.
1)GATE
2)TANCET

The admission to the to study M.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology is on the basis rank scored in entrance examination followed by counseling.
The admission to the college is completely based on your rank and number of seats vacant at the time of your counseling.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for the entrance examination to get admission in M.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology is B. Tech or B.E in Aeronautical or allied branches with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website http://miit.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?