4th April 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) course in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

10th April 2019, 05:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) course in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Candidates who have obtained a positive score in the MHT-CET or JEE (Main) conducted by the Competent Authority are eligible for the admission to study BE (Instrumentation Engineering) in the AISSMS Institute of Information Technology. Candidates are admitted to the BE (Instrumentation Engineering) in the AISSMS Institute of Information Technology through Centralized Admission Process (CAP) and through management quota. The AISSMS Institute of Information Technology website link is given Click Here
10th April 2019, 09:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology?

For taking admission in the AISSMS Institute of Information Technology for the course BE(Instrumental Engineering):-

==> Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology with atleast 50% marks aggregate.

==> Candidate must have a positive score in MHT-CET/JEE conducted by the Competent Authority.
11th April 2019, 10:23 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you must have to qualify in the MHT-CET or JEE (Main) entrance exam to get admission BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology. Normally admission allotted to the candidates based on Centralized Admission Process (CAP) through management quota.

For more Information please visit, https://aissmsioit.org/admission/procedure/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?