15th June 2019, 04:32 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MTech(Computer Aided Design) in IIT-Roorkee?

Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in IIT-Roorkee for MTech(Computer Aided Design) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam as soon as possible. Thank you!

16th June 2019, 01:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Computer Aided Design) in IIT-Roorkee?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study MTech in Computer Aided Design at IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Roorkee.

Admission for MTech is done on the basis of GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering) score.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iitr.ac.in
17th June 2019, 05:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Computer Aided Design) in IIT-Roorkee?

You have to appear and qualify the GATE entrance exam to secure the admission in IIT-Roorkee for MTech(Computer Aided Design) course. In order to pursue MTech(Computer Aided Design), you must have completed : B.E. / B.Tech with Mechanical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/Production Engineering or equivalent from any recognized university with at least 60% marks.

More info;
https://www.iitr.ac.in/
17th June 2019, 08:07 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination available to study M.Tech (Computer Aided Design) in IIT, Roorkee are as listed below:-
GATE
CSIR-UGC-NET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?