15th June 2019, 04:32 AM
Unregistered

Campus Interview for MTech(Computer Aided Design) candidate of IIT-Roorkee?

Hi all, I am going to apply for MTech(Computer Aided Design) course in IIT-Roorkee. I would like to know that if I do MTech(Computer Aided Design) from this college then what are the campus interview available for me by this college?

16th June 2019, 01:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus Interview for MTech(Computer Aided Design) candidate of IIT-Roorkee?

Campus interview for MTech in Computer Aided Design at IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Roorkee is available. The placement is nice and above average. The institute trains the students to face the challenges and meet the organizations requirements.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iitr.ac.in
16th June 2019, 11:40 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Campus Interview for MTech(Computer Aided Design) candidate of IIT-Roorkee?

If you will do M Tech in Computer Aided design you will have various job opportunities in different companies as per your job qualification.

As we are having lot of companies recruiting M.Tech in CAD candidates as designers.

List of companies offers job opportunities in M.Tech in CAD :

>> TATA ELXSI

>>Dessault systems

>>Mahindra

>>TVS

>>Ansys

>> Altair

>>3dplm etc.,

So for the above companies you can apply through online or offline based on the recruitment.

Then you must attend for written examination, technical and HR .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?