15th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get MPhil(Commerce) admission in Gangadhar Meher University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to secure admission in Gangadhar Meher University for studying MPhil(Commerce). I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

19th September 2019, 08:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get MPhil(Commerce) admission in Gangadhar Meher University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study MPhil in Commerce at Gangadhar Meher University. Admission selection is done on the basis of merit list which is prepared by calculating entrance test marks followed by Viva voce score.

The educational qualification is a candidate must have done a Master's degree or equivalent in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. A candidate who have already qualified UGC/CSIR/NET/SLET are also eligible to apply for this course.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.gmuniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?