15th August 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Oriya) in Gangadhar Meher University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi, I am interested to study PhD(Oriya) in Gangadhar Meher University. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also which is essential for admission.

19th August 2019, 08:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Oriya) in Gangadhar Meher University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study PhD in Oriya at Gangadhar Meher University. Admission selection will be on the basis of career cum entrance test and viva voce or interview. The candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR/NET/SLET are exempted from giving the entrance test but will have to appear for the viva voce and interview.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a Master's degree or equivalent in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.gmuniversity.ac.in
19th August 2019, 09:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Oriya) in Gangadhar Meher University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am interested to study PhD(Oriya) in Gangadhar Meher University. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also which is essential for admission.
Entrance exam to study PhD(Oriya) in Gangadhar Meher University UGC NET JRF exam.

Educational qualification required for UGC NET exam in Oriya is masters degree in Oriya from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidates. Final year students are also eligible for UGC NET exam.

Cutoff marks is vary from year to year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?