6th December 2020, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get MSc(Molecular Biology) admission in Indian Agricultural Research Institute? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to secure admission to Indian Agricultural Research Institute for studying MSc(Molecular Biology). I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this course in this college. Please tell me about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

10th December 2020, 05:30 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to get MSc(Molecular Biology) admission in Indian Agricultural Research Institute? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to get MSc(Molecular Biology) admission in Indian Agricultural Research Institute can be seen below.

Admission will be done through entrance exam conducted by university only.

Applicant must have completed BSc in relevant subjects to take admission.
11th December 2020, 09:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get MSc(Molecular Biology) admission in Indian Agricultural Research Institute? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Basic admission criteria

Entrance based( Education Division of ICAR)

Entrance mode offline..

Basic Eligibility criteria is bachelor's degree under 10+2+4 or equivalent pattern
11th December 2020, 09:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MSc in Molecular Biology at Indian Agricultural Research Institute. Admission selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test which is conducted by the institute. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BSc in Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry/Sericulture from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iari.res.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?