11th September 2020, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure Post Graduate Diploma in Management admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Management course in GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research. I don't know which entrance exam I have to appear for to get admission. Can I know about the entrance exam and also the cutoff rank for securing admission?

13th September 2020, 01:54 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Post Graduate Diploma in Management admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure Post Graduate Diploma in Management admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research is as follows.

Admission to PGDM is done on the basis of rank secured by candidates in National levels competitive examinations such as CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT or ATMA.

The candidates must appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds conducted by the institute to secure admission.

Cutoff CAT examination General category - 50
Cutoff MAT examination general category - 67.
14th September 2020, 10:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Post Graduate Diploma in Management admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study a Post Graduate Diploma in Management at GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research. Admission selection will be on the basis of rank obtained in the National Level competitive examinations such as CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT followed by group discussion and personal interview which is conducted by the institute. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.glbimr.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?