23rd January 2014, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam for M.Sc Biomedical Science?

What is the name of entrance exam that we should prepare for M.sc biomedical science after completion of my B.tech biomedical eng?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam for M.Sc Biomedical Science? -- [New]
  2. Is there any scope in Biomedical Science?
  3. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  4. Am I eligible for PG in Biomedical after completing b.E 3rd year with computer science? Names of entrance exams and duration of the PG courses?
  5. sample paper symbiosis entrance exam for MSc in Biotechnology
  6. Procedure to apply for further studies in Ph.D after MSc Biomedical Instrumentation Science? What is the syllabus?
  7. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  8. How to do diploma in Biomedical after BSc? I am doing TY Biomedical
  9. Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics? Which field is better for jobs and has high salaries?
  10. Admission Prodecure and Eligibility Criteria of Biomedical Engineering Entrance Exam?
  11. Which course is best between B.Tech Biotechnology, Biomedical Science and Forensic Science after 12th if having interest in making career in Biology?
  12. M.S. in Europe: Universities, Affiliated Institutes and Scholarships?
  13. Syllabus of MSc environmental science for JNU entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Books for JNU MSc Life Science and MSc Environmental Science entrance exam?
  15. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  16. Date of CET entrance exam to get admission in MSc computer science course?
  17. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  18. What is msc computer science entrance exam syllabus of 2009-2010?
12th February 2014, 11:54 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exam for M.Sc Biomedical Science?

Biomedical sciences is the basically of the principles of the Natural science to the Medicine.You will be studying the life processes to gain the knowledge of the methods such as the Analysing,Trealting diseases,diagnosing and more.

This Master of Science in Biomedical science degree is a Post graduation degree,which is of the 2 years of duration.For this to be eligible for the exam the accepted bachelor degree is B.Sc degree.Or else the Graduation in the relevant subject is also allowed for eligibility.So the minimum percentage you must have attained is only of 60% of marks in the qualifying examination.

Generally this course helps to develop the ability to contribute the solving of the major bimedical challenges.So for this course you must possess a good problem solving skills,analytical skills,data analysis,evaluation and Interpretation and more.

You can find the good colleges for this course are University of Delhi,Periyar University,Jamia Millia Islamia,University of Madras.So based on your interest you need to write the exam for this course.You can find your employment in the areas such as Forensics labs,Blood Banks,Veterinary Laboratories,Public Health Department,Pharmaceutical companies and more.You can find your role as Research Scientist,Medical Image analysis scientist,Technical Assistant,Project Assistant,Assistant Professor and Neurophysiology,Clinical Psychologist and more.
11th March 2014, 10:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is good to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of your B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering. Biomedical Engineering is anew branch of science which has good scope and it is expected that the scope will further increase in the near future. It finds applications in the field of biological sciences, engineering sciences, and medical sciences. It improving the life quality of living being by combining the technical knowledge in biology and medicines. It includes fields like bio-instrumentation, bio-materials, bio-mechanics, imaging, genetic engineering, orthopaedic surgery and others.

Since you want to do post graduation in it, the best entrance exam to get into the top notch institutes of the country is GATE. You need to qualify in the GATE exam with good score to get admission in the best institutes of the country. Since the GATE exam of this year is over in February so you should start preparing for the GATE exam of next year.
27th February 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I am doing plane b.sc,can I apply for m.sc in biomedical science after my graduation??
4th November 2016, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
Currently I'm pursuing M.Sc in Biomedical Instrumentation. In what subjects can I apply for if I give GATE,NET exam? Kindly reply.
Thank you.
27th October 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ mam, I am a student from Pune university and currently pursuing Bsc biotechnology . I want to apply for Msc biomedical science in university of Delhi or university of Madras, which entrance exam I need to appear ? Kindly reply. Thank u
8th October 2018, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

I pursuing three b.voc Medical Lab Technology from Banaras Hindu University, am I eligible for m.sc biomedical science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?