23rd September 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue MBA(Finance) at Synergy Institute of Management and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Synergy Institute of Management and Technology for studying MBA(Finance). And I also want to know about the cutoff rank to secure admission.

28th September 2019, 11:18 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MBA(Finance) at Synergy Institute of Management and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Synergy Institute of Management and Technology for studying MBA(Finance). And I also want to know about the cutoff rank to secure admission.
Candidates having completed Graduate are eligible to pursue an MBA in Finance at Synergy Institute of Management and Technology. Candidate must be obtained with a minimum of 50% marks. Admission will be done based on their performance in the entrance exam,
  • MHT CET
  • MAT
  • CMAT
  • CAT

Cut off marks may get differs based on various factor. However, here I am giving the approximate cult of marks required to secure admission at Synergy Institute of Management and Technology

-> 70% marks required for written test,
-> 20% for Group Discussion, and
-> 30% for interview.
29th September 2019, 10:46 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MBA(Finance) at Synergy Institute of Management and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue MBA (Finance) at Synergy Institute of Management and Technology are as mentioned below:-
CAT
MAT
MAHCET

Cutoff required to secure admission are different for every different entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?