8th July 2020, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue MTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi Sir, I want to study MTech(Aeronautical Engineering) course in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission to study this course in this institute. Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.

29th April 2021, 12:45 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue MTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management can be seen below.

Candidate can get admission on the basis of GATE score only.

Candidate must have minimum score of 40 marks in GATE to get admission.

Candidate can also get direct admission on the basis of BTech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?