23rd September 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue MTech(Network Engineering) in YMCA UST Faridabad? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Hi Sir, which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MTech(Network Engineering) in YMCA UST Faridabad? I want to get admission and study this course at this institute. Please let me know about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

6th November 2019, 01:08 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MTech(Network Engineering) in YMCA UST Faridabad? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

The entrance examination available to pursue Master of Technology (Network Engineering) in YMCA University Of Science And Technology is on the basis of your scores in Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering .

You must have scored minimum 50% marks in Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in relevant discipline from recognized university.

You can visit the website https://jcboseust.ac.in/m-tech for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?