12th May 2020, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration in Guru Mantras School of Business Bangalore? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Hi Sir, which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration in Guru Mantras School of Business Bangalore? I want to get admission and study this course at this institute. Please let me know about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

8th May 2021, 11:57 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration in Guru Mantras School of Business Bangalore? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Entrance exam to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration in Guru Mantras School of Business Bangalore is given below.

You can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university .

You have to secure minimum 40% marks in entrance to get admission.

You must have completed Graduation with minimum 50% marks in relevant subjects to be eligible to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?