16th February 2011, 07:37 AM
mad456

Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?

I am foreign national with Oci status and willing to come back to india.I want to know whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE and can get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in gujarat, India or will they have to go for NRI quota only eventhough they pass std 12 exam from gujarat education board or ICSE board school in gujarat?please reply . thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  2. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  3. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  4. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  5. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  6. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  7. Date of availability of NRI quota for GUJCET?
  8. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  9. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  10. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  12. Number of seats available for ISC students in Engineering colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET? -- [New]
  13. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 47.69% in Gujrat board exam and 47 in GUJCET? Which field should I go for if I dont get admission?
  14. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  15. Percentage quota for student for admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  16. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  17. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  18. Admission in Gujarat Engineering Colleges After Diploma In EC -- [Most Discussed]
2nd June 2015, 03:55 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board

Definately your son will have to go for the NRI quota for admission in the gujrat or any state of india.

Since on the NRI quota only foreign nationals secures admission your ward should go for it.

Your ward need not have pass 12 or equivalent from the indian universities,

Any foreign degree in 12 or equivalent will be accepted.
3rd June 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board

I am in Africa and we are Indian Nationals. I want to bring my son for entrance of IIT. which class is best to start at India to write IIT entrance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?