18th January 2021, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study an MCA program in RJ School of Management Studies? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MCA from RJ School of Management Studies then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks which are essential for admission.

24th January 2021, 10:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study an MCA program in RJ School of Management Studies? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MCA from RJ School of Management Studies then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks which are essential for admission.
Those candidates who have completed BCA or graduation degree in Computer Science or Mathematics from a recognized University are eligible for MCA course in RJ School of Management studies.

List of the entrance exam for MCA course:-

RJ School of Management Studies entrance exam for MCA course.

There are no fixed cutoff marks to get admission in Ph.D course.
25th January 2021, 11:29 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Entrance exam to study an MCA program in RJ School of Management Studies? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Entrance exam to study an MCA program in RJ School of Management Studies is:

You can get admission on the basis of CAT score.

You must have minimum 60 percentile in CAT or equivalent exam to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?