8th September 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MBA(Marketing Management) in International School of Management Patna? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MBA(Marketing Management) from International School of Management Patna then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks which are essential for admission.

12th September 2019, 04:04 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MBA(Marketing Management) in International School of Management Patna? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

The entrance examination available for admission to Master of Business Administration(Marketing Management) in International School of Management Patna is Common Admission Test (CAT),Management Aptitude Test (MAT), Xavier Aptitude Test(XAT) and Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) followed by Personality Assessment and Communication Test.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Master of Business Administration(Marketing Management) in International School of Management Patna is graduation with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories).

You can visit the website http://www.ismpatna.ac.in for more information.
12th September 2019, 07:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MBA(Marketing Management) in International School of Management Patna? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

The entrance examination to study MBA in Marketing Management at International School of Management Plan is based on the score obtained in CAT/CMAT/MAT.

CAT (Common Admission Test) - The examination duration is 3 hours and the question will come from the sections Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal and Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning. The registration fee is around Rs.1900 and you can apply through website www.iimcat.ac.in. The cutoff of this examination range in-between 80 to 95 percentile.

CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) - This is a 3 hours duration and comprises 100 questions categorized in 4 sections (Language Skills, Quantitative Skills, Logical Reasoning and General Awareness). You can apply through website www.ntacmat.nic.in. The cutoff is based on the merit list released by NTA.

MAT (Management Aptitude Test) - The examination will be online and have 200 objective type questions. You can apply through website www.aima.in. The cutoff rank ranges in-between 40 to 700.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.ismpatna.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?