17th March 2019, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master of Journalism and Mass Communication in GGSIPU-Delhi?

Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in GGSIPU-Delhi for Master of Journalism and Mass Communication. I am interested to do this PG course in this university. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

23rd March 2019, 09:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Journalism and Mass Communication in GGSIPU-Delhi?

If you are looking for secure admission in GGSIPU-Delhi for Master of Journalism and Mass Communication, you will have to appear in and qualify the IPU CET conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Master of Journalism and Mass Communication offered at GGSIPU-Delhi is a 2 years duration of weekend program. Applicants who have a bachelor's degree in any discipline are eligible to study that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?