29th July 2019, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MBA(Entrepreneurship) in UBS The Sampuran Prakash School of Executive Education? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hi, I want to know which are the entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in UBS The Sampuran Prakash School of Executive Education for MBA(Entrepreneurship) course? Please tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

2nd August 2019, 10:54 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(Entrepreneurship) in UBS The Sampuran Prakash School of Executive Education? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

The entrance examinations available for admission in MBA(Entrepreneurship) in UBS The Sampuran Prakash School of Executive Education is given below:-

1)CAT:-Common Aptitude Test
2)MAT:-Management Aptitude Test
3)XAT:-Xavier Aptitude Test

The minimum eligibility required to apply for MBA(Entrepreneurship) in UBS The Sampuran Prakash School of Executive Education is graduation with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?