29th July 2019, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Campus Interview for MBA(Entrepreneurship) candidate of UBS The Sampuran Prakash School of Executive Education?

Hi all, I am going to apply for MBA(Entrepreneurship) course in UBS The Sampuran Prakash School of Executive Education. I would like to know that if I do MBA(Entrepreneurship) from this institute then what are the campus interview available for me by this institute?

31st July 2022, 11:37 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus Interview for MBA(Entrepreneurship) candidate of UBS The Sampuran Prakash School of Executive Education?

Yes, campus interview is available for MBA Entrepreneurs candidates of USB The Sampuran Prakash School of Executive Education.

The admission procedure to study MBA Entrepreneurship is, candidates must have a graduate degree in any stream from a recognized university.
2nd August 2022, 04:20 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus Interview for MBA(Entrepreneurship) candidate of UBS The Sampuran Prakash School of Executive Education?

No, campus interview is available for MBA Entrepreneurship at USB The Sampuran Prakash School of Executive.

The admission procedure to study MBA Entrepreneurship is candidates must have a graduate degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called CAT, XAT and MAT.
2nd August 2022, 04:21 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

There is no campus interview is available for MBA Entrepreneurship.

Qualification required for MBA Entrepreneurship is candidates who have done graduation degree in any field with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study MBA Entrepreneurship.
2nd August 2022, 04:26 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university can do MBA Entrepreneurship.

Duration of MBA Entrepreneurship is 2 years.

No campus interview is available.
3rd August 2022, 12:31 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree in any stream with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can do MBA Entrepreneurship.

Duration of MBA Entrepreneurship is 2 years.

Yes, campus interview is available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?