25th July 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MBA(Marketing Management) in Christ Institute of Management Rajkot? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hi, I want to know which are the entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Christ Institute of Management Rajkot for MBA(Marketing Management) course? Please tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

29th July 2019, 12:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(Marketing Management) in Christ Institute of Management Rajkot? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to know which are the entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Christ Institute of Management Rajkot for MBA(Marketing Management) course? Please tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

Candidates have to appear in any one of the following entrance examinations CAT or MAT or GCET or CMAT or ATMA for the admission to study MBA (Marketing Management) course at the Christ Institute of Management, Rajkot.
Cut off marks required for the admission to study MBA (Marketing Management) course at the Christ Institute of Management, Rajkot varies every year based on the demand for the course. Therefore, candidates have to contact the institute for the exact details on the same. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
30th July 2019, 12:36 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(Marketing Management) in Christ Institute of Management Rajkot? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In order to get admission for MBA(Marketing Management) at Christ Institute of Management Rajkot, you must have to appear and qualify in the reputed MBA entrance exams, CAT or MAT or GCET or CMAT or ATMA with good marks. Christ Institute of Management, Rajkot the mentioned exam score card for admission process. Cut of marks required for MBA(Marketing Management) in Christ Institute of Management Rajkot will get differs every year based on various factors. Please contact the institute directly for exact details about the Cut marks.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?