29th July 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MBA(Science and Technology Communication) in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism?

Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism for MBA(Science and Technology Communication). Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBA(Science and Technology Communication) in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism? -- [New]
  2. Fee structure of MBA(Science and Technology Communication) offered in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism?
  3. Course structure of MBA(Science and Technology Communication) in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism?
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism for MBA(Science and Technology Communication) candidate?
  5. Can I become a journalist after completing B.E CSE?
  6. Makhanlal Chaturvedi University MCA entrance exam question papers
  7. What is the syllabus for B.A Hons in Journalism and Mass communication entrance exam
  8. What is the fee structure of Ph.D mass communication course from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University?
  9. Where to do MBA in media management?
  10. Information about mass media course after TYB.Com?
  11. List of colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism
  12. Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
  13. What is the validity of degrees of Makhanlal chaturvedi University Bhopal to get government jobs?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for masters in mass communication?
  15. Is there any entrance exam to be given for Ph.D admission in Makhan Lal Chaturvedi Journalism University?
  16. List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication course
  17. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  18. Colleges for higher education in psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
28th September 2018, 11:13 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(Science and Technology Communication) in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism?

As per my knowledge, MBA(Science and Technology Communication) is not available in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism. University offers MBA in 4 specializations as mentioned below.

1. Media Management
2. Advertising and Marketing Communication
3. Corporate Communication
4. Entertainment Communication

For admission to above mentioned courses, University conducts entrance exam annually. Candidates are admitted based on performance in the entrance exam.
For more details, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.mcu.ac.in/Departments.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?