16th August 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MDS(Community Dentistry) in Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MDS(Community Dentistry) from Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

19th September 2018, 06:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MDS(Community Dentistry) in Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences?

If you want to study MDS(Community Dentistry) in Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences, you need to sit in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) - MDS conducted by National Board of Examinations.*Candidates are selected based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Candidates must have completed Bachelor's degree in Dental education in India from a recognized dental college/institute as per the provisions of the Dentists’s Act, 1948 along with compulsory rotatory internship by 31 March to be eligible for MDS.

For more details, please visit the below mentioned official link.
http://www.cids.edu/Coorg_Institute_...Admission.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?