11th August 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(Automobile Engineering) in The NorthCap University, Gurgaon for BTech Automobile student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BTech Automobile Engineering. After completing my BTech, I want to do MTech(Automobile Engineering) in The NorthCap University, Gurgaon. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MTech in this specialization or not?

31st October 2018, 08:29 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Automobile Engineering) in The NorthCap University, Gurgaon for BTech Automobile student?

Eligibility to study M.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in The NorthCap University, Gurgaon for BTech Automobile student.

=> Master of Technology in Automobile Engineering is a two-year postgraduate Automobile Engineering course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed B.Tech. or equivalent degree from a recognized university.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you should score good marks in Entrance.

MOST COMMON ENTRANCE NAME: GATE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?