7th August 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MEd in Adamas Institute of Teacher Education? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MEd from Adamas Institute of Teacher Education. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for admission.

31st July 2022, 02:21 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MEd in Adamas Institute of Teacher Education? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no entrance exam is available to study MEd at Adamas Institute of Teacher Education.

The admission procedure to study MEd is candidates must have a BEd degree from a recognized university with minimum aggregate 55%marks.
31st July 2022, 07:03 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MEd in Adamas Institute of Teacher Education? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

No, entrance exam is available to study MEd at Adamas Institute of Teacher Education.

Qualification required for MEd is candidates who have done BEd degree with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.
31st July 2022, 10:36 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance exam is available to study MEd at Adamas Institute of Teacher Education.

The admission procedure to study MEd is candidates must have a BEd degree with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?