20th July 2016, 07:29 PM
Neeta Mule

Courses available to become a Labour Welfare Officer for MSW postgraduate? Where to approach?

Hello,
I am completed my MSW(Master of Social Work) last year with the specialization of HRM. But now what can I do for becoming a Labour Welfare Officer. Means, which courses are available for it. And where to approach? I need your guidance.

4th February 2017, 12:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to become a Labour Welfare Officer for MSW postgraduate? Where to approach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeta Mule View Post
Hello,
I am completed my MSW(Master of Social Work) last year with the specialization of HRM. But now what can I do for becoming a Labour Welfare Officer. Means, which courses are available for it. And where to approach? I need your guidance.

One can work as Labor Welfare Officer with Master of Social Work (MSW) qualification. The course provides you theoretical and practical knowledge about the employee welfare; you can become a Labor Welfare Officer after completion of MSW course. So it is not necessary to study any courses to become a Labor Welfare Officer after completion of MSW. The job includes labor license process, maintaining various records as per labor laws, employee motivation and employee welfare like transportation, canteen management, administration, security etc. You can find the jobs in the job sites and in the newspapers.
10th June 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses available to become a Labour Welfare Officer for MSW postgraduate? Where to approach?

I want to do Labour Welfare Course what i do as i am law graduate. I want to do it from dgfasli whats the procedure criteria or prospectus
6th August 2020, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I am msw graduate specialized in medical and psychiatry. Which is the best professional course in labour law that can pursue after msw and college
2nd August 2022, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello
I'm completed my Masters of Social Work degree this year with specialization of URCD and research on kolhati community. But now what can I do for better job opportunity. Which advance course is available and where to approach? Need guidance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?