22nd July 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MPhil(English) in Amity Institute of English and Business Communication? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

I have an interest to study MPhil(English) in Amity Institute of English and Business Communication. Can anyone of you kindly tell me what are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

8th September 2019, 12:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MPhil(English) in Amity Institute of English and Business Communication? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to study MPhil(English) in Amity Institute of English and Business Communication. Can anyone of you kindly tell me what are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

Eligible candidates have to appear and qualify the subject based written test conducted by the Amity University for the admission to study MPhil (English) in the Amity Institute of English Studies and Research. They should also appear for the interview for the admission to study MPhil (English) in the Amity Institute of English Studies and Research.

Cut off marks required to secure admission to the MPhil (English) in the Amity Institute of English Studies and Research varies every year based on the number of students applied for the course. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?