6th August 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing) in Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Nursing? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MSc(Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing) course from Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Nursing. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course in this institute. Please tell me about the cutoff marks as well.

31st July 2022, 09:41 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing) in Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Nursing? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Qualification required for MSc Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing is candidates who have done graduate in BSc with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university.

The entrance exam called NEET MDS.
31st July 2022, 10:44 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing) in Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Nursing? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

NEET MDS is the entrance exam to study MSc Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing.

The admission procedure to study MSc Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing is candidates must have a BSc degree from a recognized university.
2nd August 2022, 11:43 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree in BSc Nursing with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university can do MSc (Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing).

Duration of this is 2 years.

No entrance exam is taken by this college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?